martes, 13 de abril de 2021

A Country I Would Like To VIsit

 

Advanced technology, amazing architecture, delicious food, beautiful landscapes, and composed people are just some of the attractive features of Japan, a country with a long and interesting history and culture that has been expanding the last few decades all around the world.

Years ago, liking anything Japanese was frowned upon, but thanks to videogames, anime, manga, and technology in general the Japanese culture is currently perceived as mainstream nowadays. Many people enjoy and consume Japanese media, food, and technology and share it online. And due to pandemic, more and more people are being attracted to this country and its charms.

(Super Nintendo World – Universal Studios, Osaka Japan)

Japan is not only famous for its pop culture and technology, but this amazing country also has diverse kinds of landscapes, from mountains and forests to beaches and waterfalls. And respect to architecture Japan has some beautiful temples and castles that are world heritage sites, such as the Himeji Castle down below, built in 1333 during the feudal period.

Summarizing, Japan is an interesting country with a lot of history, a rich culture and beautiful nature. And I would love to visit as many museums, temples, and shops as possible when I have the chance, just like any tourist (Although Japan is really expensive!).

2 comentarios:

  1. I´m so intrigued with the history of Japan, also I love Nintendo company, I´m dying for go to the Universal Studios. It´s look like the perfect country to visit.
    I love your choice!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajajaaja, I loved your post and your pink blog, japan is a lovely place! I love their houses but more their gardens <3

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

  I learnt English when I was young thanks to video games, and later on because I used many English sites (9gag, tumblr, among others), I th...