miércoles, 23 de junio de 2021

Summer Holidays


A place I would like to go on summer vacation once the pandemic ends is Mexico, my stepbrother and sisters live there with my nephews, so I would love to go there with my mother and sister to visit and hanging out with them!

Some of the things that I would like to do with my family there is simply going out to eat. In Mexico food is delicious and cheap, I really like spicy food and something they use a lot is chili and many kinds of sauces, I have tasted Mexican fast food here, but is probably not as good as the original Mexican food, so I would love to visit many restaurants and food trucks as possible.

I do not know many things about Mexico, so I would like to learn as much as I can while I am there, so going to museums and different touristic places is a must. I would like to walk around with my family and meet people from there, I have heard that Mexican people is warm and kind, so I am excited to go there and try to make some friends.

Unfortunately, my brother and sisters told me that there is a lot of delinquency (they live in DF), and it is important to always be accompanied and alert, they have even considered to return to Chile because of that, but everything here is too expensive, and their work is not well paid here (musician, actress and scenic designer), so it is still better living there than here.

Anyway, I miss them a lot, and would love to see them soon once the pandemic is over.

1 comentario:

  1. What a great option, you are lucky to have relatives living in there that can give you a facility to get there

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

  I learnt English when I was young thanks to video games, and later on because I used many English sites (9gag, tumblr, among others), I th...